Tuesday, September 18, 2007

MSN bot making the rounds

It has handy commands like main.wget, main.remove, msn.url, msn.self and msn.stop.

If you get one of the following and it includes a link to a site like photobucket.com or similar, don't click it. This came straight from a txt file an IRC bot was using as its source of deceptive messages being sent to MSN users.

This picture isnt you... right?
Wow i think i found your pic on myspace!
hey did i ever show you this picture of me?
can i up some of these pics of ya to my myspace profile?
you care if i put this pictuer of you in my new album?
sry about the messup i fixed the pic! Try it one more time plz
Can i put this pic of you into my new myspace album?
this looks like you lol
haha this guy up my street just slammed his $90k car into a telephone pole! I got a pic of it with my cellphone
Wanna see my pics before i send em to facebook?
do you think this picture is too kinky for Myspace?
I think this picture is terrible. but my friends on myspace want to see it. please dont show noone.
Have you seen me Naked Yet :D
ok I DO NOT like my new hair color.. but people on facebook do. what do you think? And no laughing! lol
hey you got a myspace album? anyways heres my new myspace album :) accept k?
do I look dumb in this picture? I want to put it on myspace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks, a friend of mine sent one to me. i googled it and came up with this. just in time, droog.
thanks again