Monday, January 02, 2006

Performancing for Firefox

This is my first post with the Performancing extension for Firefox. It appears to be very powerful so far. After installation, I hit F8 and the bottom half of Firefox turned into a WYSIWYG blog editor. I really like it so far. First impressions are great. Right now, I am using it on my PC at home but will be testing it on my PowerBook later today. It supports Blogger.com (what I use), WordPress, TypePad, LiveJournal, MSN Spaces and Custom Blogs running on your own webserver with software like WordPress, Movable Type, Drupal, TextPatter, Blogger API and MetaWeblog API.

I was attempting to use the Developer Preview of Flock but it is still pretty buggy and does not compare to Performancing. If you are a blogger and use any of the supported blog software/sites, definitely check out Performancing. Thanks to Martin McKeay for mentioning it in his podcast.

No comments: