Friday, August 04, 2006

Defcon 14 - Day 1

Note: I will probably just add to the end of this entry as the day goes through.

So, I woke up every two hours throughout the night and was out of bed before 6am. Weird. If you know me, I don't like getting up early. Maybe it was the excitement of being here and participating in CTF.

Fast forward...I am now sitting here with l@stplace waiting for things to begin. Due to some issue that the local fire marshall had, everything is beginning an hour late. The Kenshoto guys just told the team leaders that we have to have an external modem so all the teams are sending people out to find modems. That explains why each team has two RJ-45 and one RJ-11 running to their areas.

UPDATE 11:06am: The announcement was just made that everything is going to be pushed back another hour.

No comments: